Rib boat Ibiza
The Ribeye S785 is an open rib for 11 people, with which you can sail over the water at 50 knots.
Rent a rib boat in Ibiza
The Ribeye S785 is an 11-person open rib that you can cruise the water at 50 knots. The boat has a canopy for needed shade, and some comfortable seating areas. If you want to swim you can, of course, as there is a ladder for easy re-boarding.
The boat has 300hp, and gasoline consumption is €35 per hour.
Wine beer and soda is included in the price.
The route you can sail depends on the amount of gasoline. The price of gasoline per hour is €35. This is only if you are sailing which will not be most of the day.
- 1 hour takes you to a local beach
- 2 hours will take you to Formentera or Cala Jondal
- 3 hours will take you to Portinatx (North Ibiza)
- 4 hours will take you to Formentera via all kinds of coves
- 6 hours takes you completely along the island with all kinds of stops along the way
As for lunch, there are a number of options. You can bring your own lunch or choose to have lunch at one of the many restaurants along the way.
The following drinks are included in the trip. (per person)
- 4 beers
- half bottle of wine (white/rose)
- 4 cans of soda
- unlimited water
The boat can accommodate 11 people. This is the rental license limit for this type of boat. For larger groups, a second boat can be used if necessary. Ask us about the possibilities for this.
The rate for the boat in high season, July and August, is €695 per charter with gasoline costs of €35 per hour.
In mid-season, the cost is €595 per charter with gasoline costs of €35 per hour. Gasoline costs only apply when you are sailing which will not be most of the day.
Request more information about this boat immediately.
- 12 guests day / 10 guests night
- Price is in high season from €2800
- Boarding at Salinas Beach