Will you be our new travel consultant in Ibiza?
OneVillasIbiza is looking for the perfect match for our team in Ibiza! Do you share our passion for the island, its amazing homes, and know how to find all the hot spots? Do you get ultimate appreciation from that radiant smile on our client’s face? Do you speak and write German well and perhaps Spanish? Then read on quickly, because we can’t wait to meet you!
As a travel consultant, you will have a place in a young, growing company with a passionate and entrepreneurial group of people around you. You will get a glimpse into Ibiza’s most beautiful homes, become part of a unique new concept and contribute to sustainable solutions. Your creative workspace is in a prime location and after a week of banging we always celebrate our success on Friday under the palm trees.
This is what a workday looks like:
At our Ibiza office, the Hub, you will be responsible for all day-to-day operations. These include: handling inquiries, processing bookings, advising our clients, calculating prices, solving all kinds of problems, liaising with homeowners and arranging pick-ups from the airport.
This is the profile we are looking for:
- Living in Ibiza or 100% sure you want to live here;
- Good language skills: English (both spoken and written), Spanish and/or German is preferred;
- Feeling for the tourism and hospitality industry;
- Minimum 1 year of work experience;
- Good computer skills: being able to type quickly is a must;
- Customer-oriented, commercial, careful, entrepreneurial, independent, stress-resistant, responsible and a true Ibiza Connoisseur;
- Flexible, i.e. willing to work weekends as well, 40 hours p/wk;
- In possession of driver’s license B;
- Start date: immediately.
In addition, our ideal match is:
- A commercial talent;
- Can work well independently;
- Enjoys dealing with customers by email and phone;
- Is assertive, and comes up with his own ideas to improve our business;
- Has communication skills and gets energy from maintaining contact with all homeowners;
- Is solution-oriented and can work efficiently.
This is what you tell about your work:
- I work in a young, passionate and entrepreneurial team where I am given all the space for my ideas;
- I get a peek into the most beautiful homes in Ibiza and am part of a unique new concept;
- I work in Ibiza(!) in a creative Hub under the palm trees;
- In my free time, I have endless fun things to do like hiking, swimming or lounging at the newest beach club;
- Hard work is rewarded with the most fun drinks and team outings in the sun!
Are you the one we are looking for? Then send your motivation and CV to email@example.com. We would love to meet you!