We are looking for a frontend developer that wants to help our business to achieve new heights…. Not only will you work on frontend code but you will be an essential part of improving our global tech and streamline processes. You will seamlessly collaborate with our designer and backend coders. You will inventorize the needs and ideas from our staff in Ibiza and use this knowledge to improve processes.
You need to breathe HTML / CSS and JS, you have a big advantage if you know PHP and are familiar with the Symphony framework. We love to check your portfolio!
He / she should:
- Maintain the overall health of the site, this includes page budgets, site speed and image compression….
- Translate design ideas into functioning pages and elements. This is in cooperation with two senior backenders.
- Maintaining third party software connections in Google Tag Manager.
- Actively think (and should be interested in) how to improve the current website. This also includes planning when to refactor code.
- Maintain and expand the WordPress based pages and elements.
- Experience with A/B testing is a plus. Willingness to learn is more important.
- Being able to make decisions on whether to refactor old code or replace it with new items.
- Create an environment where it will be easy for our content editor to easily update and create new items.
- Experience in technical SEO is plus and highly appreciated.
As we are a small company there is no CTO or product manager (yet). Yet you feel the responsibility over the ongoing development processes. This includes frontend development and to discuss with the backenders about strategic decisions. You have a proactive mindset and are always looking for new ways to improve our current websites and ongoing processes.
What can he / she expect?
- Work for a great product. Ibiza’s most amazing villas.
- We started a new brand and website under the same umbrella. We already are the Ibiza specialist and leading villa rental company in Ibiza but with your input we can improve.
- We constantly want to improve our tech. This will be both on the frontend end and improving and streamlining processes on the backend
- We are small compared to Booking and Airbnb, however our high-end clients demand a more personal approach in conjunction with the services we provide on the island. We aim for a great client experience and need the tech to achieve this.
- Being part of a growing ambitious company and team that has made a restart after being successful for consecutive years. With Covid behind us we are looking at a bright future.
- Company trips to Ibiza where we soak up the sun, test our services and experience the island as only the real Ibiza specialist knows.
- Bonuses and the possibility to earn shares in a growing company.
- Work from home or our office in Ibiza.
Please get in touch with us by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, portfolio, and (preferably) mo