We have had a few questions regarding the Coronavirus. That is why we have created this page, to hopefully help you a little better with questions you may have
I would like to book a house with you, but can I be insured against the coronavirus?
Unfortunately, you cannot insure your villa with us or most insurers against the Corona virus. However there might be insurance companies that have this type of coverage, please consult your local (travel) insurance company and ask for their advice.
Special down payment arrangements
At quite some villas we have managed to temporarily (until further notice) decrease the down payment scheme. This means that you do not have to pay 30 or 50% when making your booking, but only 15%. In the event of a cancellation you will only lose the 15% deposit, instead of the usual 30% or 50%. This only applies to new bookings, unfortunately not for existing bookings.
Please contact our team to ask them to which houses the above applies!
Current foreign travel advice
As you may have already heard, it is not possible to travel to Spain as a tourist. The good news is, that from the 1st of July onwards Spain will lift all travel bans, and it will be possible to visit our beautiful island again. Please check here for the current travel advice.
Can I cancel or rebook my trip due to the corona virus?
If you wish to cancel your booking, you can do so according to our cancellation policy. You can find this via this link. We do not have a special arrangement with regards to cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances such as the corona virus and / or a negative travel advice from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Unfortunately, most insurers do not reimburse your trip if there is a negative travel advice, but you should check this with your insurance company..
Afther the lockdown of Spain we understand that trips planned for this period can not take place. We do our utmost best to think along with you about the possibilities. For example to rebook your trip to another date. Please bear in mind that you have booked your villa via us, but not with us. We are an intermediary. This means, you have a rental agreement with the landlord. We need to find a solution together with the landlord, to be able to rebook your holiday. So, we will do our best as an intermediary party in this case, but need to take this up case by case regarding the possibilities.
Please contact us at the moment you receive our invoice for the balance payment 6 weeks prior to your arrival. We can at that time make the best estimation about the possibilities. Also this gives us some time to handle all our bookings in a orderly manner, since as you can imagine, we get a lot of phone calls at the moment. Thank you very much for your understanding in advance!
From the 1st of July onwards Spain will lift all travel bans, and it will be possible to visit Ibiza again without restrictions.
Covid 19 instructions for check in and check out
Because of the Corona virus, there are a number of things that we and you need to take into account during your stay and during check-in and check-out.
These new rules have been drawn up by the Spanish government.
– Earlier check-in is unfortunately not possible this year due to more extensive cleaning.
– Please keep a distance of 2 meters from the person you check in.
– Your temperature can be measured during check-in.
– Mask is required during check-in
– Before entering the house, your hands should be cleaned with disinfection gel.
During your stay:
– If you have booked a house with interim cleaning, this cleaning may only take place if you are not in the house or on the grounds. Please make arrangements with your house manager.
– If there is an incident that requires someone to come by (repairman or house manager) then 2 meters distance and a mouth mask is required.
– At the agreed check-out time you need to be off the premises. Exceptions are unfortunately not possible this year due to more extensive cleaning.
– Please keep 2 meters distance from the person you check out.
– Mask is required during check-out.
– Please do not leave garbage bags and take them away yourself.
– When leaving the house, please leave windows and ventilation open as much as possible.
– We ask you to collect dirty towels, etc. and preferably already put them in a bag.
Should you have any symptoms such as: Fever, dry cough and/or fatigue please contact us: +3490040061 / +34900101863
Do you have any other questions?
Please contact us by telephone or email. We do our utmost best to assist you.
We hope that all will be well the coming months, so we can welcome you on Ibiza this summer!